When putting your stroller away for storage or transportation, it can be frustrating that the wheels are not locked and unlocked as they should be. The only thing worse than buying something that isn’t easy enough is putting up with an uncomfortable safety hazard every day while trying to use it.
The following article will show you how to fold the Safety 1st stroller and prevent any future accidents and headaches.
About The safety 1st stroller
Taking your baby out and about with the Smooth Ride Travel System Stroller is a breeze with everything you need and none of the hassles other strollers are known for. As a result of the stroller’s agile wheels and flip-flop-friendly brakes, it is easy to maneuver around corners.
The canopy includes a special flip-out visor when you want to give your child extra protection. As your little one enjoys the stroll, you will also have an easy view through a large peek-a-boo window in the canopy.
It is easy to use the car seat and stroller together as a travel system with QuickClick® because the car seat securely attaches to the stroller with one simple click. Traveling with your baby is made safe with the onBoardTM35 LT infant car seat included.
Your child’s harness fits best from 4-35 pounds with four harness heights. You can adjust the buckle’s position on your child and its length in two ways. Your baby will also experience a more comfortable ride due to the better-reclined body position of the seat.
Whether traveling with your child or yourself, the Smooth Ride Stroller Travel System has ample room for everything you need. Keeping smaller items close at hand is easy with the parent and child trays, and larger items can be stored easily in the extra-large storage basket.
Thanks to lift-to-fold technology, you won’t have to struggle to fold the stroller after the day is done. Lift is all it takes. Lie flat. That’s all. In addition to its ability to stand when folded, the stroller can also be stored away more quickly. Strolling for the whole family is made easy with this Smooth Ride Travel System Stroller because it makes strolling as enjoyable as possible for both you and your child.
We believe that parents should be able to spend more of their time enjoying their children rather than worrying about them. Our mission at Safety 1st is to provide peace of mind to our parents so they can spend less time worrying. More time enjoying the first moments they experience with their children so they can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying the first moments they experience.
- This car seat has the following features:
- Suitable for children 4 to 35 pounds when facing rearward
- Protection against side impacts
- From tiny to tall, there are four harness heights to choose from
- Head and body inserts provide extra newborn support
- Fits baby securely with one pull
- It fits any vehicle with an adjustable base
- Easily transportable and lightweight
- The LATCH system is available
- Ready for travel by plane
- Standards of safety based on federal and ASTM standards
- Maximum manoeuvrability with agile wheels
- The canopy has a flip-out visor with super-sized coverage
- Peek-a-boo windows improve airflow
- With an extra-large basket, parent tray, and child tray, you can store everything you need
- Folds one-handed in a flash: Lift. Fold. Done.
- It folds up on its own and stands on its own
- Brakes that are compatible with flip flops
- Safety harnesses with five points
- For an extra comfortable ride, we’ve used plush fabrics
- The QuickClick® system ensures that car seats are attached to strollers securely with just one click, so you don’t have to wake your baby.
- Suitable for children weighing up to 50 pounds
How to fold the Safety 1st stroller?
1. Remove the car seat from the stroller.
2. Pull the handlebar toward you until the stroller folds.
3. Place the car seat into the stroller.
4. Secure the car seat using the quick-release button located on the back of the car seat.
5. Push down on the handlebar until the stroller stands upright.
Video instructions for the Safety 1st Step & Go stroller.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the features of a canopy/hood?
Seat unit equipped with a canopy/hood Yes Extendable canopy/hood No The canopy/hood features a sun visor Yes Floating, follow-the-sun canopy No Height-adjustable canopy No Removable canopy Yes Waterproof canopy Yes Ventilation integrated into the canopy Yes A pocket integrated into the canopy No Peek-a-boo viewing window present on the canopy, Yes Peek-a-boo window can be closed/covered Yes Quiet (magnetic/no velcro) peek-a-boo window Yes Reinforcing side clasps present on the canopy No.
What Makes This Stroller So Good?
The travel system has 6-in-1 flexibility to allow for forward-facing and parent-facing modes. Stroller fabric is machine washable and dryable, and the zip-off mechanism makes it easy to wipe clean. Innovative recycled materials make this stroller extremely lightweight One-hand, flexible fold and self-standing lift make heading out with baby even easier. Two dual-use parent cupholders/cell phone stands (dishwasher top rack safe).
What is the Safety 1st RIVA 6-in-1 Lightweight Travel System?
It comes with an incredibly lightweight foldable stroller, onBoard 35 FLX Infant Car Seat, and base.
What is the Smooth Recline for Downtime?
With six flexibility modes, it transitions easily from the car to the stroller and back to the car. The Smooth Recline for Downtime easily pivots from riding stroller to flat recline in carriage mode, so you can travel around without disrupting naptime.
What is the best stroller for a baby?
About this item Description The Safety 1st RIVA 6-in-1 FLEX Lightweight Travel System is the smartest way to travel with a baby.
What are the benefits of Safety 1st?
Engineering innovations make the onBoard 35 FLX Infant Car Seat incredibly lightweight and safe. Safety 1st loves helping parents provide a better world for their children through their products and with a focus on sustainability.
the stroller is a must-need for every parent. But using them comes with some hassle too. If you follow those steps attentively, I am sure you can easily fold the stroller.